- Tools used for rodding include all but the _.
a. lag screw
c. root saw
d. square bar cork screw
- Areas subject to higher than normal vandalism are usually _.
a. along heavily traveled streets
b. secluded, out of the way buildings
c. well-lighted, visible areas
d. none of the above
- How does an emergency service crew try to remove a stoppage?
c. hand rods
- The amount of oxygen that may become dissolved in a given amount of water is most related to _.
b. total dissolved solids
- The gas most commonly associated with septic wastewater is _.
a. carbon dioxide
b. carbon monoxide
c. hydrogen sulfide