1. Which of these pH readings indicate an acidic wastewater?
2. The record log of a hydraulic cleaning operation should include _.
a. type and amount of material removed from downstream manhole
b. feet of rod used
c. camera malfunctions
d. all the above
3. What type of pump is not seriously damaged if the discharge valve is closed for a short time while the pump is running?
a. centrifugal pump
b. diaphragm pump
c. piston pump
d. plunger pump
4. Yokes, rollers, jacks, swivels, pull in machine and loader are accessories used in _.
a. catch basin cleaning
b. jet rodding
c. power-bucket machine cleaning
d. power rodding
5. Sources of excessive clear water in a collection system include _.
a. a problem at the wastewater treatment plant
b. a water distribution main construction project
d. infiltration from a high water table