1. Which chemical may be used for odor control in a septic sewer system?
A) Calcium chloride
B) Hydrogen peroxide
C) Oxidized aluminum
D) Sodium chloride
2. Liners are installed in sewers to correct problems caused by _.
A) Grade alignment
3. To sample for pH, you should collect a _ sample.
A) Composite sample
B) Continuous sample
C) Grab sample
D) Regulated sample
4. You have been directed to examine and review the plans and specifications for a new wastewater pump station prior to the advertising or construction bids. Which of the following is of least significance to your review?
A) The clearance around and above pumps, motors, valves and control switchgear
B) The provisions for ingress and egress for both wet well and dry well
C) The size and geometry of the wet well
D) The specific colors for all piping
5. Which one(s) of the following items should be inspected when responding to a lift station alarm at night?
A) Dry well
B) Motor control center and power panel
C) Operation of ventilation equipment
D) All of the above