1. A white filatmenout growth on the RBC media is indicative of _.
a. high CaCO3 levels
b. septic wastewater and high H2S
c. treatment of creamery wastes
d. high rotation speed and lime addition
2. Management is the process of getting things done _.
a. without other people
b. regardless of the means used
c. through and with the help of people
d. with as few people as possible
3. Microscopic examination of a bio disc showed an abundance of free swimming ciliates on the first set of discs, stalked ciliates on the middle discs, and rotifers and blood worms on the final set of discs. Which of the following is indicated?
a. normal growth
b. presence of toxic waste
c. excessive hydraulic loading
d. excessive BOD causing low initial DO in system
4. There are generally more limitations on authority the further one _ in the organization.
c. moves horizontally
5. The supervisor is responsible for the management of resources of all types, but the supervisor’s most important task is the proper utilization of _.